Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Magician saved my sight ! Eyeglass repaired extraordinaire !


Hey, I am rough... on glasses...
A typical guy... active... physical... and yes, sometimes clumsy !
I am hard on watches, phones, and definitely glasses !

Terry works at this store and I went to him about a year ago when I trashed the "temple" of my rimless glasses and needed them to be salvaged.  They were expensive, my only set... and I was a student with limited money.  

Well he managed to repair my glasses very reasonable and in one day.
 But that was before....  and nice....

But....Today...  was the miracle!

Those same glasses were lost 3 weeks ago....
When I found them yesterday... they had been smashed, run over and were mangled.  The lenses are pitted but not broken.  I was devastated! 
I asked what he could suggest... 
I only started working again on Monday... and won't have money for new glasses for months !

He asked for 5 minutes!  He would see what he could do !

I am wearing those same glasses right now ! 

Yeah the pits are in the lenses... 
But they fit, they are workable... 
And I am thrilled beyond... expression.

Terry was great, friendly and compassionate.
This is a small business, a neighborhood business and what customer service is all about !

So I felt compelled....
I wanted to share with my friends, neighbors and community... THIS GUY ROCKS... !
And I hope if you have the need....
You go talk to him... 
See what ..."Magic"... he might be able to do for you !

Thanks Again Terry !
You made my life .... and sight much better and easier.... for the next few months... 

Unless I lose or destroy them again... lol 

I  heartily... endorse....this business and this 
Great Eyeglass Magician !

Murray, just North of Fashion Place Mall, next to the west corner on 6100 South.  125 E.  6100 South, SLC, UT 84107
(801) 266-6004

No comments:

Post a Comment